Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well its that time of year again! So many games to choose from such a short space of time – here is where I intend to go over the Festive and New Year period. Including a wee trip up North to the NE!

Football christmas

27th Dec – Cullumpton Rangers vs Witheridge (Speeds Meadow) [Southwest Peninsula Premier]

3rd Jan – Royal Marines AFC vs Witheridge (Endurance Park) [Throgmorton Cup 3rd Round]

8th Jan – Gateshead vs Kidderminster Harriers (Gateshead International Stadium) [Blue Square Premier]

12th Jan – Newcastle Benfield vs West Allotment Celtic (Sam Smith’s Park) [Northumberland FA Senior Cup Quarter-Final]

That is the plan anyway! People residing in this country may have noticed the recent snowfall to hit the country recently which has put severe doubt on all of those games as even Devon has been battered by Jack Frost. The picture below is taken from outside my window!

IMG_0301

Finally, I’ve had a few e-mails asking if I am still carrying on my blog because my previous two games (at BOCA Seniors and Cockfosters) have not come online yet. Well, I am waiting on the BOCA webmaster finally getting back to me about the goal-scorers and then I’ll wop up the report and the Cockfosters one too!

boca 26011831

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) (Unless you’re a Hibee)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Hope those two January games come off - I haven't managed a game up here since the beginning of November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Michael!

    I've actually noticed since I've written that, that Sunderland are offering discounted tickets for their FA Cup tie on the 8th Jan, so hopefully I'll be off to that!

    ReplyDelete