Thursday 11 February 2010

A wee test…

nuclear-test-1

After another surprise weekend (well till Saturday evening) confirmed in Edinburgh, and no way on earth will I be going to watch Hearts vs Falkirk – I’ve decided to try and watch an East of Scotland League game again as its always a good laugh.

This weekend sees Kings Cup action and so I’ve decided to e-mail 4 Edinburgh based clubs, who might issue a programme for their games. The first to reply with a positive answer, sees me go there. Simples.

So its a choice of:

Leith Athletic vs Civil Service Strollers (Civil Service Sports Ground)

Preston Athletic vs Edinburgh University (Pennypitt Park)

Lothian Thistle vs Craigroyston (Saughton Enclosure)

Tynecastle vs Spartans (Fernieside Recreation Park)

If none of them reply then I spent Saturday afternoon either driving home early of getting cosy with my old pal Jeff Stelling. We’ll see…… I’ll be checking my e-mail a lot tomorrow.

Ctrl-F5-Refresh

No comments:

Post a Comment